By Green Company | February 23, 2009
Green Company Canada is extending free profiles for green business and environmental non-profits on this website. With the world-wide recession really starting to take hold business and individuals that adapt and change early to be more energy efficient and eco-friendly in their operations will not only be better off when the recession is over, they will help muster in a new green economy in place of the old.
You can take advantage of this offer by reading on.
Get your free profile by simply answering the following questions in as much detail as you can. Once you have answered the questions please send us the draft in one of the following formats – .txt, .doc, .odt Feel free to give as much information as you wish with each answer but please avoid sales-type language. After receiving your submission we will review and edit it for publication. We will contact you for any clarifications before publication.
Don’t forget to get your green business listed in our Green Company Directory as it will increase your exposure and bring more visitors to your website.
- Business name and location. How long in operation, branch locations/plans for expansion etc. If non-profit what do you advocate for?
- Types of products and/or services offered. Who are they available to and what countries/regions do you ship to or service?
- How do your products and/or services benefit the environment?
- Why should consumers choose your business for green products or services?
- What types of rewards or high-profile recognition has your company received?
- Involved in any government programs?
If you want a photo included please send it along as well. You can expand upon these questions to fit your particular business.
Send your completed answers to us via our contact form.
Please understand the submission of material does not guarantee publication on the Green Company Canada website.
Published material becomes the property of Green Company Canada and WhiteBark Innovations.