By GreenCompany | August 31, 2012
The following is the Green Company profile for Niagara Conservation. Niagara Conservation offers a wide range of products and services to help consumers and businesses save water and energy.
1. Business name and location. How long in operation, branch locations/plans for expansion etc. If non-profit what do you advocate for?
Niagara Conservation is headquartered in Ft. Worth TX and also has branches in Asia, Latin America, and the Middle East. It has been in operation for 33 years.
2. Types of products and/or services offered. Who are they available to and what countries/regions do you ship to or service?
Niagara manufactures a variety of energy efficient products and water conservation devices, including high efficiency toilets, kitchen and bath aerators, low flow showerheads, weatherstripping, and more.
3. How do your products and/or services benefit the environment?
Niagara’s products benefit the environment by allowing consumers to make a positive environmental impact in their everyday activities. For instance, using one of Niagara’s high efficiency toilets instead of a traditional model will save gallons of water on every flush.
4. Why should consumers choose your business for green products or services?
Customers should choose Niagara products because they’re not only helpful for the environment, but they’re high performance as well, meaning you can make a positive green impact without sacrificing flush power or showerhead comfort.
5. What types of rewards or high-profile recognition has your company received?
Niagara’s products have been featured on the Martha Stewart show, and is a 2011 WaterSense Award winner.
6. Involved in any government programs?
Niagara’s products are available for a variety of government rebate programs. More info is available in the rebates section of their site.
Some of the environmentally friendly consumer energy-related products and services from Niagara Conservation include lightbulbs, lighting fixtures and controls, energy saving eco-kits and more. Water saving products include toilets, showers, lawn and garden and water eco-kits.
To learn more about Niagara Conservation please visit their website at www.niagaraconservation.com